We are funded through the collection of modest retreat fees and by donations from private sources and community or foundation grants. We participate in various fund-raising events and activities throughout the year, however, the majority of our finances appropriately come from generous and gracious donors like you. Fr. Bernard Youth Center is a 501(c)3 religious non-profit.
To meet the need in our communities and in our churches, providing programs and services geared directly to support youth and young adults ages 14 - 38, annual revenues must only exceed $340,000 annually. It is an impressively small budget thanks largely to a committed all-volunteer Board of Directors and to a small but dedicated staff committed to the mission of the FBYC, Donations are graciously accepted in several of the following ways:
- Online by Credit Card (Click Donate to FBYC below for a Secure Transaction)
- Personal checks
- Pledges, monthly or annual (Regular donations of $15 - $500 per month are appreciated and help tremendously)
- Stock transfers to our trade account
- Planned and Legacy gifts (Designate a percentage in your Estate or Living Trust to Fr. Bernard Youth Center)
How You Can Help - Consider Select Giving Opportunities
As a donor to the Father Bernard Youth Center, you will make a tremendous difference in the lives of many Catholic, and other youth throughout the region by helping to make this exciting facility a sustained reality. The Fr. Bernard Youth Center already has a huge impact on the youth who attend retreats or other events here. Seeing the love and faith that our young people possess, and how that love is expressed during adoration, the Mass or reconciliation fuels our excitement and our hope and is what drives us to fulfill the mission and to keep doing all of the little things necessary to keep the lights on and the doors open, that one more young person might enter!
It is said that God has distributed his gifts and talents among us all, and that we are to discern how best to use them to fulfill His will. Giving to the Fr. Bernard Youth Center is giving the gift of God's Eternal Love to a young person. It is capturing their attention at a pivotal age, away from daily distractions. It is sharing God and passing on traditions, love and faith ensuring God's works continue in them. Your gifts matter and are making a difference in young lives!
If you have not already given to the Fr. Bernard Youth Center, please consider making a gift to support this wonderful instrument of God's love. If you desire more information, call to setup a no-obligation tour. Our mission depends upon linking our own gifts and talents with those interested in sharing the church in this much-needed way with young people.
Is God asking you to join our efforts in some manner? If you believe he is and want to do something, please start by praying for the now over 2000 young people expected to visit FBYC this year alone. Pray that they hear the call God has for them and that they allow Christ to fill their hearts with the fullness of Love only he can provide. If you want to do more, consider volunteering time or talents, or making a donation to continue the good works of Fr. Bernard Youth Center!
If within your ability and means, please consider sponsoring one of the following special gift opportunities:
- Outdoor Activity Area, stage, sports field & picnic areas - $100, 000
- Etched-Glass Icons (6) - Each is $10,000 (4 sponsored, 2 remain)
- Fireside Room - $ 50,000
- Sponsor a Retreat! Directly serve 20 - 100 young people $2,000
How we arrived: A glance at some of the items already sponsored at FBYC:
- Upper Fire Pit - Memorial Gift SPONSORED by Louis and Florence Gross Family
- Sacristy (vestments, sacred vessels) - $5,000 Renewable Annually, SPONSORED by Our Lady of Lourdes parish
- Marion Shrine - Memorial Gift SPONSORED by Artie Hassler family
- Reconciliation Breakout Room SPONSORED by Randy and Lynette Traeger Family
- Chapel PREMIER GIFT SPONSORED by Epping Family
- Great Room PREMIER GIFT SPONSORED by Bob and Jean Fessler
- Kitchen PREMIER GIFT SPONSORED by Joe and Kathy Traeger
- Employee Break Room SPONSORED by Norm and Pam Zollner Family
- Alter SPONSORED by the Beyer family in memory of Neil, Helen and Therese Beyer
- Culture of Life Room SPONSORED in Honor of Kimberlee Jo Traeger
- Business Office SPONSORED in memory of Ernie Kuenzi
- Holy Family Breakout Room Sponsored by the family of David and Athalie Morris
- RECENTLY COMPLETED Living Waters Feature, a Senior Project by Kent Kuenzi, SPONSORED by Bill and Helen Unger family
- And more...Come tour to see all, or continue exploring this website!
Regular monthly gifts, one-time annual gifts, periodic donations, room sponsorships, retreat scholarships, mentorship, retreat sponsorships, bequests, volunteerism, prayers and love. They are all necessary to this mission, but the most important of these is LOVE!
If interested, call today to explore ways you may share your Love with the young people served by the Fr. Bernard Youth Center. Your gifts are ETERNAL!